An eighth-grade student’s dog required emergency surgery to remove 50 sharp pins from his stomach after he ate the young girl’s science homework, according to ABC News.  Payton Moody, 13, of Englewood, Colo., was constructing what sounds like a creative and fun volcano science project out of candy, including a chocolate mountain with red licorice for lava and blue M&M’s for water. But on the advice of her mother, Payton used pins to keep all the candy elements attached.  

http://tinyurl.com/n823kj9

Advertisements